[Paleopsych] open access

Stephen Lee unstasis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:46:26 UTC 2004

I think MSN and a couple other providers are even having it so you can
transfer your mail from aol to someting nonproprietary.

But I agree, AOL and everyone except those trying to sell closed
access (I imagine there must be some service trying to precensor the
net for overparanoid parents who want to ~protect~ their kids.

Anyway.. just a 20 centavo piece to obsess over.