[Paleopsych] I don't buy the notion that Osama is biding his time

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 22 14:10:26 UTC 2004

War is now.

If I was at war with someone, I would be out there killing
them with any means at my disposal, today.

Hitler lost his war in part because he put his hopes in future
super weapons instead of building a lot of what he had now.

Hitler also lost his war because he took on more enemies
than he could handle.

If Osama thinks he has to clean the house of Islam first,
then the house of Islam may get him first.  Murdering your
own herd is not a survival strategy.

And if he thinks he will exterminate us, he does not
know our history.  We are not incompetent when it
comes to killing large numbers of opponents.