[Paleopsych] good clean fun

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 31 19:03:11 UTC 2004

How come we choose from just two people to run for
president and 50 for Miss America?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Darn...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in
the first place!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able
to tell the difference.

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?

Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.