[Paleopsych] charity

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 10 03:36:24 UTC 2004

The concept of good government has not been invalidated
by the pervasive corruption that we now see.

Only right-wing crazies believe that government is inherently
bad.  Sane people realize that government at its best
serves our common interests.

To give just one example, governments are quite good at
providing safe tap water, and experiments at privatizing this
function have been abject failures.