[Paleopsych] inner judges on the rampage

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 17 02:57:03 UTC 2004

I do take essential fatty acids on the form of flaxseed oil,
and find it has an immediate calming effect.

I tried SAMe for awhile.  After a few days I was spouting
witticisms non-stop so I gave it up :-)

My seasonal effects go from depression at the winter solstice
to a somewhat manic state at spring solstice.  I've fiddled with
this for a number of years and now I think that in the spring and
summer I will take extra Tryptophan and during fall and winter
go the Phenyl/Tyrosine route.