[Paleopsych] Fw: Synchronization

Richard Metzger metzger at disinfo.com
Thu Jul 1 19:03:48 UTC 2004

olga666 at rattlebrain.com

http://www.rawilson.com/
http://rawilsonfans.com/
http://www.maybelogic.com/
http://www.maybelogic.org/
http://raw23.home.comcast.net/
http://www.alphane.com/raw.htm
http://www.deoxy.org/learyraw.htm
http://www.gunsanddope.com/
et in arcadia ego

Lesley Stahl: "We have heard that half a million children have
died [in Iraq]. That's more children than died  in Hiroshima. And,
you know, is the price worth it?"
Madeline Albright: "The price -- we think the price is worth  it."
--60 Minutes, 5/12/96

Make the most of the Indian hemp seed and plant
it everywhere.
--George Washington

IF WE CANNOT ACHIEVE TOLERANCE
       LET US AT LEAST ATTEMPT COURTESY