[Paleopsych] fanatics

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 21 20:31:39 UTC 2004

It's pretty hard to assess the state of the American
whole right now because the data comes from polls
that have all sorts of biases.

It seems to me that a lot of people have been
damaged but don't recognize it, and that a lot
of people will persist in supporting certain people
because of value appeals.