[Paleopsych] Jihad and the petri dish--Osama's reproductivestrategy

Eshel Ben-Jacob eshel at tamar.tau.ac.il
Sat Jul 24 08:28:30 UTC 2004

Dear Howard,
Thanks for the additional clarification. We have the same perception about the Chinese
strategy. The additional point I would add the Bush Ben-Laden "Exscistance Tango" they can not survive one with out the other but for that they must move on all thetime drawing the western society and the Islam into a hurricane fuelled by the Europeans stupidity and hypocrisy as if all the problems in the world will
vanish once Israel will get out of the West Bank (forgetting how they fuelled the war between Iran and Iraq for making profited ignoring the fact that over 2,000,000 people have died within 8 years by using the weapon they soled to both sides).
In short Europe takes also the Chinese strategy waiting for the US and the Islam to eliminate each other just that they don't realise that they lost their self-identity and become Islamic driven countries.
Perhaps there is a super justice to these developments considering the evil done in the past.
But who are we to judge global justice.
This is why I personally try to study Bacterial wisdom and at best Bacteria roads to human cognition.
Yours, Eshel

Eshel  Ben Jacob                                     E-mail:        eshel at tamar.tau.ac.il
Professor of Physics                               Home Page: http://star.tau.ac.il/~eshel/
School of Physics and Astronomy
The Maguy-Glass Chair in Physics of Complex Systems
Tel Aviv University, 69978 Tel Aviv, Israel
President of the Israel Physical Society               Visit the IPS on-line magazine
                                                                                     http://physicaplus.org.il
Tel #’s Country (972) City (3)   Home: (972-3) 644-8265
Office: 640-7845; Secretary: 640-7604; Fax: 642-5787;
Laboratory: 640-8066; 640-8261