[Paleopsych] defiant habits

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 25 15:16:05 UTC 2004

I think that there will be a revision of the
concept of "free trade."  It basically helps
the few at the expense of the many.

The few are those at the top of the economic
pyramid.  The many are all of us who see our
incomes declining.

I have been promoting the idea of "Safe
Trade," which expands the markets for
our goods and services without destroying
jobs.

Overall, I think that we are going to learn
that exporting jobs rather than exporting
goods and services is a terrible mistake.