[Paleopsych] The prefection of democracy

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 03:53:08 UTC 2004

Then if many have doubt about a sophisticated election process, they should
relinquish the right for a "democratic vote" and allow "powerful man" to
make the decison

Is shift from imperfections of Democracy being superceded by thrust of
Totalitarianism?

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk