[Paleopsych] The prefection of democracy

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 03:44:45 UTC 2004

Lynn,

A revampment of our political process regarding the obsolete Electoral
College is an issue that I bet many disenfranchised Americans will rally
around.  Of what benefit does the Electoral College serve?  I think this
entity is a dinosaur preventing the true dispersal of Democracy in America.
One person one vote is how I see democracy.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk