[Paleopsych] Re: Blue and Red States on a Global basis

Werbos, Dr. Paul J. paul.werbos at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 23:13:37 UTC 2004

At 11:56 AM 11/19/2004 -0800, Geraldine  Reinhardt wrote:
>Your Global Map depicting countries pro Bush vs. Kerry is fairly
>disheartening.
>When was this map drawn?  It looks to me as though it is filled with "old
>information".

About 2-3 weeks before the election, the Financial Times
(not a left-wing rag!) reported world-wide polls in which 3 nations
supported Bush, 2 were neutral,
and all others pro-Kerry. The 3 were Poland, Phillipines and Nigeria. The 2
were Thai land
(one of the ties was Thai! sorry...) and India. Views of Islam clearly were
in the background.
My Division at NSF was mainly Indian and Nigerian, and we had some jokes...
and some very embarrassed Indians. One of whom told me there was a new poll
just
before the election, and then it was only Poland. I didn't ping him for
sources.