[Paleopsych] selling america to the world

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Nov 23 03:17:19 UTC 2004

Insightful analysis, I enjoyed it. Sort of a Peter Principle, where we
rise until we are incompetent and then stay there. Appreciative Inquiry
has the potential to reduce this kind of us/them dichotomy.
Demos have to get away from the far-left litmus tests and run another
centrist. Like it or not, people in the US are very suspicious of the
term Liberal. Obama seems like someone with real potential.  If the war
produces a democracy in Iraq and the economy picks up, the Repubs will
be tough to beat in 2008.
Lynn