[Paleopsych] gender balance in politics

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 23:20:22 UTC 2004

> --The system is dominated by men, and by women loyal
> to men.
If women weren't loyal to men then I can't imagine who
they should support.  Loyalty is the only way a leader
is able to build his alliance so that social justice
can be pursued.  Dividing the sexes is one certain way
to polarize a country's thinking.  Males are the ones
who make great statesmen while women allow them to
reach their potential.  That old adage: "behind every
successful man is a woman" holds true in most
instances.  Very rarely does a male reach his apogee
without assistance from a gentler being.

The original thrust of this thread was polarity between
Dem's and GOP and my suggestion was that neither
Presidential candidate was that extreme.  I will
continue with this belief until someone can prove
otherwise.  I do hope the proof comes without political
baggage.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk