[Paleopsych] Disappearing America?

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 28 17:42:54 UTC 2004

Lynn,
Dialog is the essence of a democracy when there are
many divergent viewpoints.  It's when, within a given
country, most viewpoints begin to merge and clear
demarkations between factions begin to blur.  This is
when that the concept of a one-party system kicks in.
Actually what is happening is that a world mindset is
taking over and each country becomes a different
viewpoint not unlike what happened in the past within a
particular country.  All Americans need to "get global"
and think of themselves as cog in a world mindset
rather than strickly one which thinks in terms of USA.

Gerry
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk