[SPAM] Re: [Paleopsych] fall/winter EMAC is out...

Alice Andrews aandrews at hvc.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 12:46:08 UTC 2004

Thank you, David! And I hope the wonderful minds on paleo will think about submitting stuff for the next issue! Always looking for what i call 'evolutionary fiction'.... and would just love a book review done with an evolutionary perspective (Darwinian lit crit)..... and always looking for brilliant, sexy, creative 'evolutionary' essays, etc. Thanks again...
Cheers,
Alice