[Paleopsych] last night's debate

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 14 13:22:05 UTC 2004

It wasn't as bad as the first debate, but
the President's disordered thought processes
did show up last night.  I wonder if Americans
aren't getting a little uneasy about what
they see in him.

Kerry has been consistently articulate
throughout the debates, which is one reason
why he has been the winner.  I think he will
be the winner again, but I don't know that it
will determine the election.

I regard Bush as the "Lemming in Chief,"
potentially leading our nation to destruction
by telling us what so many want to hear.

Bush obviously lied about his comments
about Bin Laden, and Kerry corrected his
lies about votes.  We will see if Bush pays a
price for that.