[Paleopsych] FORMER CIA DIRECTOR R. JAMES WOOLSEY JOINS CLEAN ENERGY SYSTEMS, INC. EXECUTIVE ADVISORY BOARD

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 18 14:04:28 UTC 2004

http://www.cleanenergysystems.com/WhatsNew/cia_director_eab.html

-Jan 28, 2004
Rancho Cordova, CA: Clean Energy Systems, Inc. (CES) announced today the
addition of former CIA Director R. James Woolsey to the company's Executive
Advisory Board. Ambassador Woolsey joins a board consisting of
world-renowned experts from industry, government, and the environmental
arenas, and will assist the company as it focuses on full commercialization
of its groundbreaking technology. CES is a privately held energy technology
innovations firm, working to produce power without pollution. The company
has developed technology allowing for the combustion of fossil or biomass
fuels to produce electricity with zero emissions.
Ambassador Woolsey is currently a Vice President of Booz Allen Hamilton. He
previously served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from
1993-1995 and as a presidential appointee in two Democratic and two
Republican administrations. Mr. Woolsey is currently the Chairman of the
Board of Freedom House, the Chairman of the Advisory Boards of the Clean
Fuels Foundation and the New Uses Council, and a Trustee of the Center for
Strategic & International Studies. He also serves on the National
Commission on Energy Policy.
"We are greatly looking forward to Jim's participation in our company and
assistance as we bring this technology to the market," said CES President
Brian C. Griffin.. "We plan to have the first demonstration power plant
using our technology operational this year, which will be an important step
toward reducing global air pollution while increasing national energy
security."