Forum created to discuss this subject here Re: [Paleopsych] introverts, extraverts

Stephen Lee unstasis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:21:47 UTC 2004

Was inspired by the discussion to actually set up a forum for its
discussion with the idea of getting a clear idea of how introverts and
extroverts see themselves in society.. And hopefully a dialogue not
only between like minds but between the opposing parties to see what's
good, bad, and possibly inevitable from the prospectives of each and
those not clearly defined by their introvert or extroverted nature
(generally am very borderline one way or the or the other in those
tests).

Just plopped it together this morning, and supposedly one doesn't have
to be a registered member to post, so it would be interesting to see
waht people say, or paste in as examples.

Here's the link. Tell me what you think?
Not just of the idea for the introverted/extroverted dialogue, but
also on this method of gathering information/opinions/solutions in
general.

http://p219.ezboard.com/binandoutandinbetween99376

Stephen Lee

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:22:06 -0700 (PDT), Michael Christopher
<anonymous_animus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>Introverts are marginalized because they are more
> comfortable on the margins. Extraverts love the
> spotlight and flourish there, so naturally they tend
> to lead. Wishing it were otherwise is irrational.<<
>
> --The issue isn't who wants to be or not be in the
> spotlight. It's how a society filters information and
> makes decisions as a mass. When the introverts have no
> way of getting their message out (through a
> sympathetic extrovert, for example, or through
> writing), extraverted perception skews reality.

More. was here and then snipped...

--
When there's nothing left...
There's always something or you're dead.