[Paleopsych] Kerry and Armageddon

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Sep 14 03:29:27 UTC 2004

Why isn't biodiesel the preferred next step? Small diesel engines are
all over Europe now, and biodiesel requires no new delivery technology.
A crash program - driven by tax incentives, etc. - would bring about a
greatly reduced dependence on fossil fuel. The biodiesel should not
increase CO2, since it is from living plants already in the CO2 - O2
loop. Government could mandate a switch to diesel in all new cars,
unless they were hybrid. Eh?
Lynn Johnson