[Paleopsych] more random heresies

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 25 17:31:13 UTC 2004

On the history channel I saw a show about the Vikings having
a non-magnetic compass and how easy it was to sail
across the Atlantic by island hopping- just a few days on
the open ocean between them.

Have you heard of the place in Texas where supposedly
human footprints and T Rex footprints were found side by
side in rock?

Have you heard about radioactive human remains found
when they excavated Mohenjo-Daro?

http://forum.atlan.org/viewtopic.php?p=2266

Or areas of Mongolia covered with the kind of "glass"
you see on the ground near a nuclear explosion?

Or pyramids in New Mexico (I knew a pilot in Albuquerque
who had seen them, and also surveyed the ancient roads.)