[Paleopsych] more random heresies

Werbos, Dr. Paul J. paul.werbos at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 18:52:26 UTC 2004

At 10:31 AM 9/25/2004 -0700, Steve wrote:
>On the history channel I saw a show about the Vikings having
>a non-magnetic compass and how easy it was to sail
>across the Atlantic by island hopping- just a few days on
>the open ocean between them.
>
>Have you heard of the place in Texas where supposedly
>human footprints and T Rex footprints were found side by
>side in rock?

No. That's beyond my horizon.

>Have you heard about radioactive human remains found
>when they excavated Mohenjo-Daro?

I wonder. Did I hear anything? I don't recall.
Also beyond my horizon.

>http://forum.atlan.org/viewtopic.php?p=2266
>
>Or areas of Mongolia covered with the kind of "glass"
>you see on the ground near a nuclear explosion?

Sounds more familiar, but only the vaguest level of memory.
But I do recall the Siberian giant meteor melting stuff that glassified.

>Or pyramids in New Mexico (I knew a pilot in Albuquerque
>who had seen them, and also surveyed the ancient roads.)

LOTS of pyramids in Mayaland. In Quintana Roo museum...
lots of Egyptian looking old stuff. And faces on big statues
in Tabasco which they all say are negroid.

McNeill's Rise of the West had a nice chapter on megalithic civilization.

Read a piece on "Chi Chi" people in Andes which is interesting and fits.

And have seen home slides of the backs of structures in Macchu Picchu which
were rather interesting.

Best,

    Paul