[Paleopsych] paleopsych- worse than useless lately

Leo Sullivan hilarleo at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 20 13:01:03 UTC 2005

Hear hear; agreement: Too Much Information.
There needs to be _some_ concept of EDITING
in truly thoughtful communication among intelligent people.
Too many of the articles on paleopsych lately
I can recall in their original forms as fossil, 'wire' reports.
Too often I've recognized topics -far outside my
specialty- as out-of-date, superseded reports.

This list is too much becoming the mere documenting of that which
passes before the eyeballs of one 'Premise Checker'.
What productive individual could read any part of all this?
You get a B-L-O-G for your every thought, PC -
not my inbox.
LEO