[Paleopsych] unsubscribe

Thrst4knw at aol.com Thrst4knw at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 13:02:37 UTC 2005

I like the news feed, but the inbox isn't always the best place for it for
some people depending on how they work.

Frank, what about setting up your news emails as an RSS feed rather than a
listserv?
That would let people get the headlines without filling their inbox.

Todd

In a message dated 4/19/2005 8:20:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,