[Paleopsych] unsubscribe

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Wed Apr 20 14:01:08 UTC 2005

How do you do an RSS feed? I have a UNIX shell account and use Pine for
e-mail, Lynx for the Web, and trn or tin for the Newsgroups (which I
rarely visit anymore). I'm not sure how I can get these feeds either.

Anyhow, I'm cutting down to ten articles a day to this list. After I've
sent items to my list, I'll go back and resend to this one, unless it has
such obvious relevance that I'll send it out at once.

But I would like to know about RSS feeds. I did try them once on my
account at work, which uses MS Outlook and Internet Explorer. But I got
too much stuff and never went back to learn how to use it.

On 2005-04-20, Thrst4knw at aol.com opined [message unchanged below]: