[Paleopsych] Too Many Articles?

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Fri Apr 22 20:55:38 UTC 2005

I've been cutting down my articles forwarded to this group to at most ten
a day. I've been forwarding them after I've sent out twenty to my lists
and then selecting the ones most relevant. Yesterday I sent only six.
Today, I easily have ten, since I grabbed a whole bunch from New
Scientist, but I won't send more than ten of them. Please advise on how
many to send. If five is enough, say so. If you want all ten, say that
too.

I don't want the list to lose members who are overburdened with too many
articles.

Frank