[Paleopsych] articles

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 04:35:19 UTC 2005

Frank says:

>>Please advise on how many to send. If five is
enough, say so. If you want all ten, say that too.
I don't want the list to lose members who are
overburdened with too many articles.<<

--It would be easier for me if you sent a paragraph to
describe each article, plus a link if the article is
available online. Skimming a series of links is much
easier than skimming a few hundred kilobytes of text.

It's also nice when people are interactive and add
their own thoughts. It's possible to get a huge amount
of information online, but what is really innovative
about internet is the way people from diverse
backgrounds can combine ideas into a synthesis rather
than repeating information that is already out there.