[Paleopsych] list format

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sun Apr 24 01:21:14 UTC 2005

I get individual emails, scroll through the first paragraph and either
keep or discard. About links, I actually find the whole article a good
resource because I don't have to open another window and read something
there. It is faster for me to just discard the ones that don't grab me.

I don't quite understand Howard's notion about omnology because I am
overwhelmed just keeping up with anxiety, depression, positive
psychology . . . argh! But Frank's fire hose of info is a positive
challenge,a nd I end up reading stuff I would never have guessed was around.

Lynn