[Paleopsych] The Times: Ghosts in a machine

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Mon Apr 25 00:55:01 UTC 2005

Actually, the ghosts are escaping from the machine. The interesting
thing about OBEs is the apparently veridical reports - persons reporting
things during the OBE that they shouldn't be able to know if perception
/ awareness is an 'inside the brain' phenomenon. That is well known in
NDE studies, including some interviews of blind persons who reported
during the NDE they could "see." Thus Persinger who says "God is an
artifact of the brain" probably has it backwards.
Lynn