[Paleopsych] The Times: Ghosts in a machine

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 01:51:20 UTC 2005

In the 1960s in California I recall person after person on stage giving
homily to their very real OBEs .  I even recall a class I took in which
student were asked to call up their Beta waves for deeper perception.
When I then moved to the East Coast all of this purported "nonsense" had
disappeared to be replaced by a more academic focus.  Are you saying
that the brain is an artifact of god?

Gerry Reinhart-Waller