[Paleopsych] out of body experiences

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Apr 26 01:52:14 UTC 2005

Michael, this is a common reaction. But our assumptions limit what we
can see; if we assume that there is no ghost to exit the machine, we are
unable to see the evidence. Robert Rosenthal showed that long ago. Be
careful of your assumptions.

The actual question has been studied pretty thoroughly, and those who
have spend a good deal of time investigating NDEs in detail end up
convinced that the ghost did escape the machine. Best example: Melvin
Morse. If you read his series of books, you see an amazing personal
transformation.