[Paleopsych] ParaPundit: Whites Still Do Manual Labor In Wisconsin

Christian Rauh christian.rauh at uconn.edu
Sun Aug 21 15:31:28 UTC 2005

Free flow of people should be tied to free flow of capital, let the
market equalize things.

Christian

Gerry Reinhart-Waller wrote:
> I think all of us grew up with grandparents or such who arrived in the
> U.S. expecting to be part of the great melting pot that America
> offered.  Today, thoughts of merging have been replaced by ethnic
> diversity.  What ethnic divisions create is group hatred, one for
> another.  That's what is responsible for the crumbling of our society.
>
> Gerry Reinhart-Waller
>
> Steve Hovland wrote:
>
>> It's eroding our society.
>>
>> I personally believe in the melting pot, not "diversity."
>>
>> Steve Hovland
>> www.stevehovland.net

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                        ~ YOUR WINDOW RIGHT ~

  "A person in a rented apartment must be able to lean out of his
   window and scrape off the masonry within arm's reach. And he must
   be allowed to take a long brush and paint everything outside
   within arm's reach. So that it will be visible from afar to
   everyone in the street that someone lives there who is different
   from the imprisoned, enslaved, standardised man who lives next
   door"

                   Friedensreich Hundertwasser (1972)

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedensreich_Hundertwasser