[Paleopsych] The Franklin Institute on Neurobics (brain exercises)

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 17 16:08:20 UTC 2005

Try this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=men+die+soon+after+retirement

"Some people look forward to retirement with enthusiasm while others regard
it with dread. It is a sad fact that many men develop serious illness and
die soon after retirement. It's different for women. The subject of
retirement provokes varied reactions depending on whom you speak to. As
life expectancy increases it is likely that the number of retired people
will steadily increase over the coming decades. Is this country prepared
for the major changes in the age profile of our population that will occur
in the years ahead? It is also important to question if individuals have
planned properly for the changes that occur when they finish working?"
above paragraph from:  http://www.irishhealth.com/?level=4&id=2114

Personally, I intend to always do something to make some money.

I am perhaps lucky in having some artistic pursuits that I can continue
with when I give up doing computer work.

When I am too feeble to do something worthwhile, I may choose to die
so I can move on to my next life :-)