[Paleopsych] NYT: Social Security Underestimates Future LifeSpans, Critics Say

Ross Buck ross.buck at uconn.edu
Wed Jan 5 17:11:57 UTC 2005

I understand that Dewey did his best work in his 80's, but of course his job
did not depend all that much on hand-eye coordination!

Cheers, Ross

Ross Buck, Ph. D.
Professor of Communication Sciences
   and Psychology
Communication Sciences U-1085
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269-1085
860-486-4494
fax  860-486-5422
buck at uconnvm.uconn.edu
http://www.coms.uconn.edu/docs/people/faculty/rbuck/index.htm

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction."

-- Blaise Pascal