[Paleopsych] NYT: Social Security Underestimates Future LifeSpans, Critics Say

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 03:20:25 UTC 2005

If a scholar does excellent work then the fruits of his
labor should continue until  he can no longer function
with either a pen or keyboard.  Ernst Mayr, now over
100 years old,  is such a person.  I recently came upon
information that he and Jared Diamond have authored a
new text:  The Birds of Northern Melanesia: Speciation,
Ecology, & Biogeography by Ernst Mayr, Jared Diamond,
H. Douglas Pratt.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller