[Paleopsych] NYT: Social Security Underestimates Future LifeSpans, Critics Say

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 21:19:30 UTC 2005

A giant uroborus is at work devouring our creativity be
we engineers or other corporate types.  Yet there are
many of us who choose careers other than the business
world.  Those of us in such lifeways have all the
leeway to THINK yet receive little in the way of
monetary compensation.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk