[Paleopsych] fundamentalism

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Fri Jan 14 04:01:25 UTC 2005

Michael, this is a questionable report. I just did a Yahoo News search
for the terms:
Tom Coburn Oklahoma abortion capital punishment

No returns. I did find several pieces on Coburn as an abortion opponent,
but Michael, the man is a physician, and it seems unlikely he would say
such a thing. I think you may have been suckered.

Please cite a source. Failing that, I think you should retract.

BTW, Steve, hate speech calling for preemptive murder based on
presumptive political beliefs makes me proud I don't share your
'liberal' ideology. Seems rather fundamentalist to me.

Lynn