[Paleopsych] internet rumors vs. fox news

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 17:27:32 UTC 2005

>>You are correct. I tried www.news.google.com (I
use news.google because I want actual news stories and
not internet rumors) and I found one story from
Oklahoma (Fox news) where they reported that.<<

--LOL... "I want actual news stories and not internet
rumors so I went to Fox news."

Just teasing... I wonder how many conservatives ignore
serious problems in the Republican party simply
because they dismiss all liberal criticisms as
"internet rumors"? Scary if that's the case. Of
course, I've seen the same thing on the Left when good
points made by conservatives are dismissed as party
propaganda. Blind spots seem to come in pairs.