[Paleopsych] internet rumors vs. fox news

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 23:10:40 UTC 2005

Hitler was a reasonable wordsmith in addition to being
a charismatic leader.  He was able to convince but only
for a short while.  By identifying his shortcomings is
to make sense of a nightmare period in world history.
I often wonder if it was history or a very vocal
disenfranchised group that lead to his demise.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller