[Fwd: [Paleopsych] Front Page: Free Mumia?]

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Jan 25 06:01:38 UTC 2005

Frank, thanks again. There is a gem for me almost every day in your
articles. I hadn't see this and found it fascinating and quite apropos
for Paleopsych, speaking as it does to blind adherence to group norms
that are counter productive. It illustrates the worst features of
religion, although the partisans would be horrified if I mentioned to
them they were quite religious.
Lynn