[Paleopsych] love, hate

Christian Rauh christian.rauh at uconn.edu
Wed Jan 26 15:30:51 UTC 2005

Lynn and friends,

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. wrote:
> The people have spoken, and as a Democrat, you ought to follow
> Jefferson's direction and honor the voice of the people.

Democracy...

IF Bush's actions are global then the voice of the world should be heard:

"The Globescan-PIPA poll was generally consistent with another survey
the two groups released last September on global attitudes about the
U.S. presidential election.

Carried out in 35 countries in July and August, that poll found that
Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry was favoured over Bush by pluralities or
majorities in 30 countries and by an average of 46 to 20 percent."

http://www.ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=27098

Or, if elected by the US people, he should restrict his actions and
influence to the borders of this country.

I am in favor of a global government structure in these days of global
economy.

Christian