[Paleopsych] channeling

Paul J. Werbos, Dr. paul.werbos at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 02:07:31 UTC 2005

At 11:50 PM 1/25/2005, Steve Hovland wrote:
>One of my current goals is to do more
>by channeling increasing amounts of
>transpersonal energy without being
>inflated or damaged by it :-)

Interesting comment.

I can certainly relate to it, perhaps more than you would expect.

But on the other hand... aside from going with the flow... I feel a
stronger calling this
month to get into issues so technical that even technical people
tend to underestimate their significance... like "what REALLY is a finite
or superrenormalizable model?
How exactly prove that the Hasenfratz or 'tHooft or Sachdev/Skyrme model
bosonic field theories
are indeed such?" Yet basic understanding is often exactly what we need before
new technology can emerge... and sometimes new technology is a life or
death matter...
so back to the desert, so to speak... to the extent that the usual flow of
daily life permits...

Best,

    Paul