[Paleopsych] worms

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 23:39:36 UTC 2005

>>If we execute murderers, why don't we execute the
people who write computer worms? It would probably be
a better investment.<<

--Erm... how about using them to write better virus
protection programs? They may not mean well, but they
perform a valuable service, probing for security holes
before someone seriously malicious like a terrorist
learns to exploit them.

Michael

=====
My blog:
http://shallowreflections.blogspot.com/

Link to my website, including art, flash poetry and fledgling CafePress store (t-shirts, bumperstickers etc): http://www.soulaquarium.net

We are stardust, we are golden, We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden. - Joni Mitchell

"We don't fear the unknown. We fear how the unknown might cause us to re-evaluate the known." - Unknown