[Paleopsych] New America Project

Gerry waluk at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 21:49:39 UTC 2005

shovland at mindspring.com wrote:

>>After 6 years, we are less secure, less prosperous, and more divided than we were when they started.>>

I'm assuming you are placing blame on the political realm with its Republican leadership rather than the dramatic events that have had their effects on the Western world.  Our forgetfulness concerning the heinous events wrought on the East Coast in September of 2001 have subsequently been played out in Madrid and most recently in London.  These events perpetrated by Islamic terrorists are what is threatening our peace of mind, desire to travel, our safety in our own home....not the Republican administration. Bush II I doubt began his leadership as a NeoCon.  This label, has been tacked onto him by the opposition.

Regards,
Gerry