[Paleopsych] Need Help Sorting Through All the Articles I Send!

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Tue Jul 26 00:33:00 UTC 2005

I suffer extreme time compression from trying to read all the articles I send
and would appreciate your highlighting exceptionally good ones for me. And when
you comment upon them, be very specific if you want a response. I greatly enjoy
providing this service, but time is a huge, huge problem.

You might also tell me generally what your preferences are. I am avoiding most
politics, since it rests on making crises out of non-crises by setting them in
the terms of our nation vs. your nation. Mr. Mencken noted this a very long
time ago:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary" (H.L. Mencken, _In Defence of Women_).

And it gives a field day to rent-seekers. I shall leave it to others to analyze
the particulars of particular cases.