[Paleopsych] Exposing the Echo Chamber Behind Social Security Privatization

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 3 05:05:00 UTC 2005

You are forgetting that the Bushies concede that their
proposal does not solve the actuarial problem.

What is your source for saying that in 2018 SS
goes into the red?  I don't think the trustees are
saying that.

The Laffer curve is a joke.  It acts as if money taken
in taxes is shipped into space.  It is spent, thus
increasing the size of the economy by increasing
the velocity of money.