[Paleopsych] islamic radicalism

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 8 05:11:42 UTC 2005

They may be our enemy, but that doesn't
mean that hordes of sword-waving crazies
on horseback will be coming over the border.

They are kidding themselves if they think
they will conquer us, and we are paranoid
if we think that.

Bin Laden is mostly motivated by anger
about the permanent US bases in Saudi.

I have previously advocated using intelligence
and police methods to decapitate Islamic
radicalism.

The sort of mass slaughter we are conducing
in Iraq is only making them stronger.