[Paleopsych] influence

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 01:11:06 UTC 2005

Christian says:
>>My point was to show the irony of people fearing
having to learn arabic or going to mosques when other
people are having to learn english. What they fear is
to be influenced to do things they otherwise would
not.<<

--That's a good point. We often fail to see how much
influence we have, to the point of making life
impossible for others who don't adapt to our agenda.
And yet, we do not want to be influenced ourselves. It
is hard to break out of a bubble, easier to insist
that everyone live in it with you.