[Paleopsych] influence

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 02:04:57 UTC 2005

Michael writes:
> --That's a good point. We often fail to see how much
> influence we have, to the point of making life
> impossible for others who don't adapt to our agenda.
> And yet, we do not want to be influenced ourselves.
> It
> is hard to break out of a bubble, easier to insist
> that everyone live in it with you.

--How wrong is it for your own nation to assume a
leading role in bringing about reasonable peace
throughout the world?  Any person who has assumed a
leadership role, be it doctor, lawyer or teacher, knows
what leadership means.  It means that there will be
supporters as well as those who counter your
role....that's to be expected.  Didn't someone say not
too long ago:  "You are either with us or against us"?
Maybe it was our president when we rallied to invade
Iraq.  Only difficulty with this stance is that it just
might create another Civil War.

Gerry