[Paleopsych] World language change

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 04:11:27 UTC 2005

Doesn't matter whether or not you like one country as world cop.  That's
the way it is!!!  Let me ask you....has any other country volunteered to
assist U.S. in "maintaining the peace?  I don't know of any; do you?

Forming a new government in Iraq is a give and take situation.  Where
you place the effort depends on whether you're with the ebb or flo.

Regards,
Gerry Reinhart-Waller